Dental bonding is a procedure in which a tooth-colored resin material is applied and hardened with a special light, which ultimately “bonds” the material to the tooth to restore or improve a person’s smile.
For What Conditions Is Dental Bonding Considered?
Dental bonding is an option that can be considered:
- To repair decayed teeth (composite resins are used to fill cavities)
- To repair chipped or cracked teeth * To improve the appearance of discolored teeth
- To close spaces between teeth
- To make teeth look longer
- To change the shape of teeth
- As a cosmetic alternative to amalgam fillings
- To protect a portion of the tooth’s root that has been exposed when gums recede
Chips and gaps can make you want to hide your smile. Dental Bonding is ideal for fixing minor imperfections as you can see in this photo. In this case, Dr Dehghan’s patient did not even need an injection as the procedure was quite painless.
Get the smile you’ve always wanted with affordable dental treatments at Currambine Dental.